Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Support comes in a variety of places


Tonight I had to go into my office to help facilitate a meeting. This was the second night in a row that I was in my office until after 8 pm. Last night, I was very tired when I got home, had work to do and didn't get to exercise. Tonight I was in the same place, however...

At the end of the online meeting, people started chatting about exercise. I mentioned #temt - in chatting about this, I felt a bit reenergized. Chatting with these teachers made me remember that I need to take care of me. So, I drove past my turn to go home and drove directly to the Coon Rapids Dam and took a nice walk with my dog.

I have a long way to go, but each little action helps:)

1 comment:

  1. Yes! You said it all when you said that "every action helps." Every step we take in a positive direction makes us feel energized and ready to take on the next step. Good for you! I am feeling the support of #temt as well when I don't really have the inner drive to finish my run or walk. Keep it up :-) and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete