Monday, August 16, 2010

Make Time for You!

I just need to say a simple, yet heartfelt THANK YOU to #temt and all the wonderful people who are posting... you are really keeping me motivated!

From success stories to mutual fall backs to inspiring words that keep me going.

"Honor Your Body," posted Linda.

"Do what you love," implied Make a commitment to yourself."



And that's all just this month!

So I would like to add my line to these: Make time for you!

It's ok to do this and it is not selfish. I'm learning as I get older that I need to take care of myself before I can be the best I can be for others. I need to think of exercise like brushing my teeth: necessary for overall health.

No longer can I put it off because I need to wash a few more dishes, type one more email, sleep one more hour, make a deadline - I am my own deadline! And I need to make time. I owe it to myself.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Elizabeth.. such a great reminder! If we don't take care of ourselves, we won't be at our best and it really does no one any good. I so needed to hear that!

    ReplyDelete