Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Change-up

Today's Recipe:
2-3 cups of seedless grapes (I used green)
1 handful of parsley (I used curly)
2 cups of spinach
2 cups of water

I thought about adding a banana, because I really like the texture it adds, but decided I would try the smoothie without banana today. This recipe is particularly refreshing. First you taste the sweet tang of the grapes, then the freshness of the parsley hits. I did not really taste the spinach at all. I'm actually thinking this one might make a good slushie by incorporating chopped ice.

Wish I would have taken a picture this morning. It was a lovely bright green!

Photo by cafemama

1 comment:

  1. I just made virtually the same smoothie for tomorrow, minus the parsley and 1 cup of water and added an apple and the banana. Really enjoyed the taste test.

    ReplyDelete